2/11/2008

The Goodness of Man

In my life:

I've ripped open my leg trying to climb a roof.

I've been hit by a car. After which I flew over said car and slid (unproductively) on the pavement fifteen feet.... I was lucky, though, for my motion was stopped by an awfully friendly curb--as it seems my head (skull) wasn't strong enough to beat concrete he took it upon himself to make sure nothing else 'bad' would happen...

I use to suffer fainting spells. As such, i've hit my head on the: floor, a bath tub, a bathroom door, a school fountain, the toilet and the pavement twice--twice!

I once jumped on my bed face first into a pillow...only to find out my mother bought me a cabbage patch kid and hid it under the blanket, just above said pillow...My nose (though more importantly, my self esteem) has been 'skewed' ever since.

I've done a lot of things and felt a lot of pain....
But nothing compares to my current inability to believe in the goodness of 'man.'

No comments:

Post a Comment